Patagonia: Kids' Boys' Go-Snow Pants
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's Boys’ Go-Snow Pants feature H2No® Performance Standard storm-level protection in a waterproof/breathable polyester shell that’s insulated with highly compressible Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled).
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell and contrast have waterproof/ breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams for storm-level protection
- Highly compressible 100-g Thermogreen stays warm and dry even when wet
- Fixed waistband with belt loops and external waist adjustment; zippered fly with double snap closure; two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective zipper pulls; two gusseted patch pockets with hook-and-loop closure and D-ring to attach ski pass
- Workwear style with reinforced seat, scuff guards and hem; articulated knees
- Grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2?
- Belt loops on rear yoke integrate with the Boys’ 3-in-1 and Boys’ Snow Flyer jackets
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boot and seals out cold; loop inside hem gives option to add cord, keeps pant from riding up; hand-me-down ID label
- Regular fit
|Fabric:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester|
|Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop|
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Insulation:||100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|
|Weight:||601 g (21.2 oz)|