Patagonia: Kids' Boys' 3-In-1 Jacket
Our Price: $229.00
|*[Rds Red Delicious] - XL ||IMS#: 652846|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Rds Red Delicious]
The Boys’ 3-in-1 from Patagonia is a versatile H2No® Performance Standard jacket that can be worn year round. It features a waterproof/breathable polyester shell, a warm, zip-out liner and highly compressible, 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation.
- Deluge® DWR: Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
- 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
- Waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell with durable 2.5-layer nylon contrast trim, and fully-taped seams for storm level protection; polyester plain weave shell lining; insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Outer shell: Three-panel hood construction with slightly extended brim and internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit; full-zip has external storm flap with a hook-and-loop closure and mini internal zipper cover
- Shell has contrast yoke and side panel detail and a mini-powder skirt to seal out snow and attaches to Patagonia® Boys’ Go-Snow Pants
- Covered zippered chest pocket, two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal drawcord adjustment at bottom hem; adjustable hook-and-loop closure at sleeve opening
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Collar is lined with brushed polyester jersey and has a spandex binding finish; liner is quilted for a street-savvy look
- Made in China
|Weight:||37.6 oz (1066 g)|
|Fabric:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 100% polyester ripstop|
|Shell contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier nylon ripstop|
|Shell lining: 100% polyester mesh|
|Insulation shell and lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Insulation:||150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|