Patagonia: Kids' Baby Snow Pile Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Our Baby Snow Pile Jacket is an H2No® Performance Standard, 2-layer polyester waterproof/breathable shell, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and warm, lightweight 200-g Quallofil® insulation.
- Waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester ripstop shell with durable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop contrast, and fully-taped seams for storm-level protection; 200-g Quallofil® 100% polyester insulation stays dry even when wet
- Three-panel hood with elasticized gusset under brim keeps hood on and cold out
- Raglan sleeves for mobility; fleece lining on collar for warmth and comfort
- Full-front zip with external wind flap and hook-and-loop closure; two set-in zippered handwarmer pockets; all zippers have reflective webbing pulls
- Back seaming with reflective trim
- Elasticized sleeve cuff and back hem keep cold out yet still allow mobility with layers
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves adds 2? to length for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label inside
- Relaxed fit
|Weight:||13 oz (368 g)|
|Fabric:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 100% polyester ripstop|
|Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop|
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Insulation:||200-g Quallofil® 100% polyester|