Patagonia: Kids' Baby Reversible Tribbles Pants
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's Reversible Tribbles Pants provide two-for-one, fully insulated convenience for young sprouts. The 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester shell side is durable and wind-sheltering, and has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture. The thick, 100% polyester, deep-pile fleece side feels great against the skin. (Reverse them if the mood shifts, or to slide the pants easily over layers.) Between the two layers, cold-buffering 60-g Thermogreen® insulation (90% recycled) stays warm and dry, even when wet. An elasticized waist allows for easy on/off, the gusseted crotch provides a cozy fit with a diaper, and spandex binding at the ankle seals out the chill.
- Wind- and water-resistant shell fabric is lightweight, durable and dries fast; 60-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Gusseted crotch provides a comfortable fit with diaper
- Spandex binding at ankle holds shape and seals out chill
- Shell side reverses to a fleece side for style options; quilted through all layers helps minimize bulk
- Relaxed fit
|Fabric:||Shell side: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Fleece side: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile, double-faced fleece|
|Insulation:||60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|
|Weight:||206 g (7.3 oz)|