Patagonia: Kids' Baby Reversible Tribbles Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Heading out with a fidgety funhog in fidgety weather, it’s nice to have one jacket with two weather-fighting options. This warm and reversible wind- and -weather-resistant jacket made of durable polyester (100% recycled), has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while the flip side features deep-pile polyester fleece. Supple, low-bulk, 100-g Thermogreen® insulation (90% recycled) between the two layers adds warmth. To seal out the elements, a hood, elasticized cuffs and hem provide a secure fit. Drop-in hand pockets on both sides of the jacket and a reflective pull on the center-front zipper.
- Windproof quilted shell is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; reverses to a high-pile fleece side; 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Elasticized hood for a protective fit
- All-over diamond quilt pattern reduces bulk and adds visual interest
- Shell and fleece side have handwarmer pockets
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and reflective webbing pull; elasticized cuff and hem keeps cold out
|Fabric:||Shell side: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Fleece side: 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile, double-faced fleece|
|Insulation:||100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|
|Weight:||396 g (14 oz)|