Patagonia: Kids' Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Bunting
Our Price: $99.00
|*Mini Dapper Dan: Tumble Green - 18M ||IMS#: 743767|
|*Mini Dapper Dan: Tumble Green - 2T ||IMS#: 743768|
|*Mini Shadow Floret: Violetti - 0M ||IMS#: 743769|
|*Mini Shadow Floret: Violetti - 18M ||IMS#: 743773|
|*Mini Shadow Floret: Violetti - 2T ||IMS#: 743774|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Mini Dapper Dan: Tumble Green
Color: Mini Shadow Floret: Violetti
This one is for the cold stuff. The Reversible Puff-Ball’s 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester shell fabric is wind-resistant and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop wet weather. An inner layer of 100-g Thermogreen® insulation (90% recycled) holds heat even when damp, reduces bulk and compresses with ease. As needed, the reversible fabric switches out to a contrasting quilted side for a whole new look. The spandex-secured hood and convertible mitts protect the head, ears, hands and feet, and the long, diagonal-zip closure with a full wind flap ensures easy diaper changes and transport.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and leg opening for a secure fit
- Fold-over hand and foot cover keeps cold out
- Angled long zipper has wind flap and a zipper garage for diaper changes; split-leg construction; generous length easily accommodates your baby in a carrier or car seat
- Gusseted crotch diminishes ride-up, accommodates diapers and baselayers
- Reverses to contrasted quilt-lined side
|Fabric:||Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|
|Weight:||311 g (11 oz)|