Patagonia: Kids' Baby Reversible Puff-Ball Bunting
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's Reversible Puff-Ball’s 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric is wind-resistant, and has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop wet weather. An inner layer of 100-g Thermogreen® insulation (90% recycled) holds heat even when damp, reduces bulk, and compresses with ease. As needed, the reversible fabric switches out to a contrasting quilted side for a whole new look. The spandex-secured hood and convertible mitts protect the head, ears and hands, and the long, diagonal-zip closure with a full wind flap ensures easy diaper changes and transport.
- Wind resistant, lightweight, and durable shell fabric is treated with a Deluge DWR finish; 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Snug spandex binding on hood, sleeves and leg openings provide a secure fit
- Convertible hand covers
- Angled, extra long zipper has wind flap and a zipper garage for diaper changes and easy on/off
- Split-leg construction works well with backpack, car or bike seat
- Gusseted crotch diminishes ride-up, accommodates diapers and baselayers
- Reverses to contrasted quilt-lined side
- Relaxed fit
|Fabric:||Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation:||100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|
|Weight:||226 g (8 oz)|