Patagonia: Kids' Baby Otter Snowsuit
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia made this fully featured snowsuit to keep babies warm and dry in nasty, wet weather. Here’s the 411 on the Otter: the H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2-layer polyester shell fabric has fully taped seams, and the warm 150-g Thermogreen® insulation (90% recycled) stays dry even when wet. The suit’s weather-stopping features include: a snug, three-panel hood with an elasticized gusset under the brim to keep out the cold, a front zipper with an internal zip cover and an external wind flap with a hook-and-loop closure, and internal leg gaiters with straps that will fit under boots to shun snow. Extra bonus: the grow-fit feature adds 1½? in sleeve length and 2? in the legs for extended wear. With a hand-me-down ID label.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof, durable 2-layer polyester shell with 2.5-layer nylon contrast trim has fully-taped seams for a storm-level protection; 150-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Three-panel hood with elasticized gusset under brim keeps hood on and cold out
- Front zipper with internal zip cover and external wind flap with hook and- loop closure
- Elasticized sleeve cuffs, raglan sleeves, elasticized waist minimizes bulk
- Internal leg gaiter keeps snow out and pant leg down, scuff guard at hem
- Grow-fit feature adds 1 ½?in sleeve length and 2? in legs for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label inside
|Fabric:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester|
|Contrast: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop|
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation:||150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|
|Weight:||669 g (23.6 oz)|