Patagonia: Kids' Baby Micro D Bottoms - 'Previous Seasons'
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's Micro D® Bottoms are like a warming oven for little legs and buns. The cozy, 100% microdenier polyester fleece (58% recycled) has a soft, fluffy hand that slips easily under top layers and boasts a palette of fun stripes. A no-chafe, fold-over elasticized waist covers the tummy, and a self-fabric cuff at the leg opening keeps pants from migrating.
- Striped microdenier recycled polyester (58% recycled) fleece is lightweight, soft and warm
- Fold-over elasticized waist covers tummy
- Self-fabric cuff at leg opening
- Flat-seam construction throughout prevents chafing
- Recycled Polyester: Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Made in Costa Rica
|Fabric:||4.7-oz 100% microdenier polyester fleece (58% recycled)|
|Weight:||76 g (2.7 oz)|