Patagonia: Kids' Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody
Our Price: $129.00
|*[Ltg Lotus Green] - 6M ||IMS#: 653395|
|*[Pur Purple] - 0M ||IMS#: 653402|
|*[Pur Purple] - 3M ||IMS#: 653403|
|*[Vik Viking Blue] - 0M ||IMS#: 653411|
|*[Vik Viking Blue] - 3M ||IMS#: 653412|
|*[Vik Viking Blue] - 6M ||IMS#: 653413|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Ltg Lotus Green]
Color: [Pur Purple]
Color: [Vik Viking Blue]
Caption: Hand-Me-Down Tag
The Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody is our warmest down jacket for babies. It's made of a highly wind-resistant polyester shell with a Deluge® (durable water repellent) finish and 600-fill-power premium European goose down insulation.
- Lightweight and wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a Deluge® (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight and highly compressible 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Quilted three-panel hood construction provides warmth and a secure fit
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls
- Elasticized back hem; spandex binding around hood and sleeve cuff to seal out chill
- Down Insulation: We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
- Deluge® DWR: Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Made in Bangladesh.
|Weight:||8.3 oz (235 g)|
|Fabric:||Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop.|
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.|
|Material:||Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.|
|Insulation:||600-fill-power premium European goose down|
|Size:||0M - 5T|