National Geographic Maps: Jasper National Park South
Our Price: $11.95
National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Jasper South—Jasper National Park in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada—is a two-sided, waterproof map designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with unmatched durability and detail. This map was created in conjunction with local land management agencies and is loaded with valuable recreation information.
The front side of the Jasper South map details the east side of the national park, from Whitehorse Wildland Provincial Park to the north, to White Goat Wilderness Area to the south. The reverse side of the map details the west side of the park, extending from Cummins Lakes Provincial Park to the south, to Victoria Cross Ranges to the North. Insets show survival tips, safe travel in Bear Country, and all the recreation the park has to offer with backpacking, camping, biking, hiking and horseback riding.
- Jasper National Park Alberta/British Columbia, Canada
- Trail distances, South Boundary Trail, Athabasca Pass, Maligne Lake, Tonquin Valley, and Hamber Provincial Park
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation.
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies
|Dimensions:||Folded: 4.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Open: 26 x 38 inches|
|Date Published:||©2012 by National Geographic Society|