Patagonia: Jalama Pack 28L
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Since opposites attract, we decided to give them a place to meet. The ultimate wet/dry backpack, Jalama segregates gear in its main compartment with a waterproof divider so you can catch your morning surf session and still arrive at work organized for the day. A second compartment holds your books and papers and features a padded sleeve to protect most 17” laptops, an internal organization panel for small essentials and a secure lanyard for your keys.
- All fabrics treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Strong and light recycled polyester with water-repellent finish
- Massive main compartment has waterproof barrier to keep wetsuits and booties contained; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys; padded laptop pocket is raised off the ground to protect most 17" laptops
- Exterior lash points; small pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
|Fabric:||Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier recycled polyester plain weave|
|Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier recycled polyester ripstop.|
|Lining: 200-denier polyester.|
|Stretch-pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex.|
|Weight:||907 g (2 lbs)|
|Capacity:||28 L / 1709 cu in|