Big Agnes: Insulated Air Core - Mummy
Our Price: $84.95 to $99.95
|[$84.95] - Mummy - SHORT ||IMS#: 494940|
|[$99.95] - Mummy - LONG ||IMS#: 494942|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
The insulated Big Agnes Air Core sleeping pad for mummy bags is so light you'll never tire of carrying it, and so comfortable you may need an alarm clock! This 3-season pad is a smart choice for comfort and warmth on backpacking and camping trips. The full-length 2.5 inch thick pad is waterproof and lightweight, and packs down to the size of a Nalgene water bottle. Tough, nonslip 40-denier nylon fabric protects against abrasion and punctures; Durable Water Repellent coating sheds water and stains. I-Beam Construction allows air to flow freely between chambers for constant support and comfort; prevents insulation from shifting. Lightweight plastic valve seals tight. Comfort rated to 15°.
- Light and compact three season pad, with 2.5" of comfort
- PrimaLoft™ eco: synthetic insulation made from 50% recycled materials used in all 20" wide pads
- M3 synthetic insulation used in the 25" wide pad
- I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability
- 20" pads: Durable, lightweight 50D nylon diamond rip-stop top and bottom
- 25" pad: Durable, 70D nylon top and bottom
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Non-breakable brass valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate™ mouthpiece
- Store unrolled with valve open
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice!
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- EZ-Flate Valve instructions: Twist black part of valve counter-clockwise to open. Blow into valve to inflate. Hold gray portion of valve in mouth while spinning black portion clockwise to close.
|Short:||20in x 60in x 2.5 in|
|Regular:||20in x 72in x 2.5 in|
|Long :||20in x 78in x 2.5 in|
|Long :||23 oz|