Our Price: $325.00
|*001-Black - SM ||IMS#: 579852|
|*001-Black - MD ||IMS#: 579853|
|*001-Black - LG ||IMS#: 579854|
|*001-Black - XL ||IMS#: 579855|
|*001-Black - XXL ||IMS#: 579856|
|*138-Supernova/Diablo - SM ||IMS#: 676769|
|*138-Supernova/Diablo - MD ||IMS#: 627684|
|*138-Supernova/Diablo - LG ||IMS#: 627685|
|*138-Supernova/Diablo - XL ||IMS#: 627686|
|*285-Abyss - LG ||IMS#: 579850|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
The Incandescent Hoody™ from Outdoor Research is the perfect insurance for alpine ascents, winter camping, and long ski tours where a high warmth-to-weight ratio is crucial. The DWR treated 10D Pertex® shell of the incredibly lightweight jacket also makes it the perfect late fall rock climbing belay parka on very cold days.
- 800+ fill down insulation
- Water resistant
- Double-separating front zipper
- Internal stormflap
- Down-filled hood
- Zippered napoleon pocket
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one doubles as stuff sack
- Elastic cuffs with tricot lining
- Drawcord hem
|Fabric:||100% Nylon ripstop, 10D Pertex® fabric with DWR coating body//20D, 100% Nylon taffeta lining|
|Center Back length:||30 in|
|Weight:||17.9 oz/ 508 g|