Mountain Hardwear: Hoopster
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Hoopster™ is a simple, rugged four-person ,four-season shelter designed for trekkers who want a dry bombproof place to cook, eat, sleep and hang out while waiting out a gale or blizzard. Featuring a DAC center pole and a floating Trussring™, it uses fabric structurally. Its traditional round shape deflects relentless winds; its floorless design allows it to be set up high for maximum ventilation or in hunkered-down mode to weather the worst storm. Optional floor adds versatility.
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles.
- New tent type! The Hoopster is a revolutionary Ring Pole™ tensegrity tent -- the fabric is the frame.
- Patented Trussring™ support system greatly increases internal volume at head level, adds structural strength and provides a place to string a clothesline.
- Single door opens wide for stargazing.
- Reinforced stretchless seams.
- Ring insertion aid.
- Trussring™ tents can be set at different heights to optimize ventilation or protect users from outside weather
|Minimum Weight:||5 lbs 12 0z|
|Packed Weight:||6 lbs 15 oz|
|# of People:||6|