Mountain Hardwear: Hoopla 4
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Hoopla™ from Mountain Hardwear is a simple air-light floorless shelter designed for the minimalist. One Trussring™, one hiking staff, and a single layer of thin structural fabric separates the thru-hiker and his or her gear from the elements. Compact and light enough to serve as a day-hiker’s “11th essential” emergency refuge, yet large enough to serve as a backpacking group shelter—seats 4. Traditional round shape deflects wind; modern structure and reinforced stretchless seams keep it light and add stability.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles.
- New tent type! The Hoopla™ is a revolutionary
- Trussring™ tensegrity tent—the fabric is the frame.
- Patented Trussring™ support system greatly
- increases internal volume at head level, adds
- structural strength and provides a place to string a
- Single door opens wide for stargazing.
- Reinforced stretchless seams.
- Optional floor footprint.
- Ring insertion aid.
|Minimum Weight:||1 lb 10 oz / 738 g|
|Floor Area:||64 sq ft / 5.9 sq m|
|Canopy:||20D Nylon Ripstop 1500mm PU / SIL|
|Poles:||DAC Featherlight™ NSL|