Globe Pequot Press: Hiking Yosemite National Park: a Guide to Yosemite National Park's Greatest Hiking Adventures
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Lace up your boots and sample fifty-nine of the finest trails Yosemite National Park has to offer. Fully updated and revised, and including color maps and photos throughout, Hiking Yosemite National Park features everything from short strolls to day hikes to multiday backcountry treks, every one of which will treat you to some of the world’s most stunning scenery and allow you to get the most out of this remarkably diverse natural wonderland.
- Author: Suzanne Swedo
- Hikes suited to every ability
- Directions to the trailheads
- Trail Finder for best hikes for lakes, waterfalls, views, wildlife, and wildflowers
- Comprehensive trail descriptions with mile-by-mile directional cues
- GPS coordinates
- Difficulty ratings, average hiking times, and best hiking seasons for every featured hike
- Information on permits, contacts, and more
|Date Published:||May 3, 2011|
|Dimensions:||9 x 6 x 0.7 in|