Globe Pequot Press: Hiking Wyoming's Wind Rivers Range
Our Price: $19.95
Covering nearly all of the wilderness trails in the Wind River Range and offering suggestions for day hikes, extended trips, and off-trail exploration, this book contains detailed descriptions and maps to get you to the trailheads and help you plan your trip. This new edition includes new full color maps and stunning full color photos, as well as GPS coordinates for all trailheads.
About the Author: Ron Adkison was an avid hiker and backpacker who began his outdoor explorations at age six. After Ron’s death in September 2009 his son, Ben Adkison, took over revising and updating his books. Ben is a professional mountain guide who also loves hiking, skiing, and mountaineering.
- Hikes suited to every ability
- Mile-by-mile directional cues
- Difficulty ratings, trail contacts, fees/permits, and best hiking seasons
- An index of hikes by category, such as easy day hikes, extended backcountry trips, hikes to lakes, and hikes for solitude
- Invaluable trip-planning information, including local lodging and campgrounds
- Full-color photos throughout
|Date Published:||June 5, 2012|
|Dimensions:||8.9 x 6 x 0.7 inches|