Globe Pequot Press: Hiking Joshua Tree National Park: 38 Day and Overnight Hikes
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Hiking Joshua Tree National Park provides detailed information on thirty-eight of the best day hikes and extended backpacking trips in this desert wonderland 140 miles east of Los Angeles. The diverse landscape—shaped by strong winds, unpredictable precipitation, and climatic extremes—offers numerous opportunities for year-round exploration. With rich narratives and beautiful photographs, this guidebook provides all you need for hiking the extensive network of trails among granite rock formations, piñon and juniper forests, sandy washes, and the symbols of the park, the Joshua trees.
- Authors: Bill Cunningham and Polly Cunningham
- Hikes suited to every ability
- Accurate directions to the trailhead and detailed trail descriptions
- GPS-compatible trail maps
- Mile-by-mile directional cues
- Difficulty ratings, average hiking times, and best hiking seasons
|Date Published:||October 1, 2007|
|Dimensions:||6 x 0.4 x 9 in|