Treasure Chest Publications: Hikers Guide to the Superstition Wilderness
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Lush canyons with Sycamore and cottonwood trees, rugged mountains with towering ponderosa pines and alligator juniper tree, hidden creeks and waterfalls, majestic deserts and wildflowers, prehistoric ruins, abandoned mines, prospector camps and ranches---all in a National Forest Wilderness less than a hour from Phoenix, Arizona. After reading Hiker's Guide to the Superstition Wilderness you will want to hit the trails.
- Over 50 treks into the Backcountry
- Clear and simple hike directions
- Esdy-to-use topographic and trailhead maps
- Hikes for everyone - rated easy to very difficult
- Intriguing history and folklore of the Superstitions
- Never before published trips into the backcountry
- Lost Dutchman Gold Mine legends
- Authors: Jack Carlson and Elizabeth Stewart
|Date Published:||January 1995|
|Dimensions:||8.5 x 5.5 inches|