Our Price: $160.00
|Fossil - 1 SZ ||IMS#: 407787|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Caption: Completely closed
Whether hunkering down in a solid rain or keeping mid-summer mosquitoes away, this waterproof bivy provides a comfortable respite from a long day. Breathable fabric, no-see-um mesh at the opening, and a main zipper that is easily adjustable from the inside allow body heat and carbon dioxide to escape without letting in rain or critters.
- Waterproof/breathable 2-layer Pertex® DS stretch ripstop fabric + Durable Hydroseal® coated waterproof nylon floor
- Fully taped seams
- Single overhead shock-corded Delrin pole
- No-see-um netting at opening
- End-opening zipper with wide storm flap
- Sleeping pad straps (pat. #5,941,264)
- Sized to fit thicker mats
- Five stake loops, one guy line loop
- High-volume foot section
- Small internal mesh pocket
|Weight:||23.8 oz / 674 g|
|Width at shoulders:||26 in / 66 cm|
|Width at feet:||19 in / 49 cm|
|Length:||84 in / 214 cm|
|Peak Height:||20 in / 50 in|
|Packed Size:||15.25 x 4 x 4 in / 39 x 10 x 10 cm|