Our Price: $225.00
|*Pewter/Lemongrass - SM ||IMS#: 676879|
|*Pewter/Lemongrass - XL ||IMS#: 676882|
|*Black/Charcoal - SM ||IMS#: 676883|
|*Black/Charcoal - XXL ||IMS#: 676887|
|*Abyss/Glacier - SM ||IMS#: 676875|
|*Abyss/Glacier - MD ||IMS#: 676876|
|*Abyss/Glacier - LG ||IMS#: 676877|
|*Abyss/Glacier - XL ||IMS#: 676878|
|*Supernova/Diablo/Earth - SM ||IMS#: 676871|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
When fast-moving, wet - and cold-weather belays or ski descents call for a lightweight, insulated, multi-functional shield against the elements, look no further than the Havoc Jacket™. A favorite of Outdoor Research® Ambassadors and employees, the updated Havoc™ is the ideal layer for cold, wet, windy and frequently changing conditions. Lightweight and highly technical, the Havoc™ features warm PrimaLoft® Eco 60g insulation behind a durable, weather-resistant and breathable WINDSTOPPER® shell.
- Zippered Napoleon Pocket
- Drawcord Hem
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Internal Front-Zip Stormflap
- Water Resistant
- Stretch Binding at Cuffs
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Double-Separating Center-Front Zipper
- Fully Adjustable Hood
|Fabric:||GORE® WINDSTOPPER® 2L, 100% nylon PrimaLoft® Eco 60g Insulation // 100% nylon 30D lining|
|Center Back length:||30.5 in/ 75 cm|
|Weight:||18.3 oz/ 518 g |