Mountain Hardwear: Hammerhead 3
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
One of the best-selling three-season tents from Mountain Hardwear, the Hammerhead 3 is unlike anything else on the market. Spacious enough to sleep three comfortably and equipped with two doors and two vestibules to keep everyone from tripping on each other and their gear, this tent also has a nifty zip-away panel that allows you to enjoy the night sky when it's clear or keep it zipped when it's not. With lots of head room and color-coded poles, the Hammerhead 3 makes summer camping a breeze!
- Industry leading DAC Pressfi t™ poles.
- Fully removable zip out panel that takes 4 ounces off the trail weight
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners, and welded guy clip anchors
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles, and footprint (sold separately)
|Usage:||3-Season backpacking / camping|
|Number of People:||3|
|Minimum Weight:||7 lb 5 oz|
|Packed Weight:||8 lb 1 oz|
|Floor Area:||45 sq ft / 4.2 sq m|
|Number of Doors:||2|
|Number of Poles:||3|
|Number of vestibules:||2|
|Vestibule Area:||12 sq ft x 2 / 1.1 sq m x 2|
|Interior Height:||55 in|
|Packed Diameter:||7 in|
|Packed Length:||23 in|
|Pitchlight Weight:||6 lb 8 oz|