Mountain Hardwear: Hammerhead 2
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Mountain Hardwear's Hammerhead 2 Tent is freestanding, roomy, and equipped with a convertible roof panel that opens to reveal the stars. Each person gets their own door and vestibule, making your trip a lot more harmonious. If that isn't enough, the ceiling of this tent is also nice and high, so just about anyone can sit up inside!
- Industry leading DAC Pressfi t™ poles.
- Fully removable zip out panel that takes 4 ounces
- off the trail weight.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped
- fl y, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and
- welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with
- 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent
- using fewer poles.
- Pitch Light™ confi guration allows user to set up a
- super light shelter using only the tent fl y, poles and
- footprint (sold separately)
|Usage:||3-Season backpacking and camping|
|Minimum Weight:||6 lb|
|Packed Weight:||6 lb 7 oz|
|Floor Area:||36 sq ft / 3.3 sq m|
|Number of doors:||2|
|Number of Poles:||3|
|Number of vestibules:||2|
|Vestibule Area:||11 sq ft|
|Interior Height:||44 in|
|Packed Diameter:||6 in|
|Packed Length:||22 in|
|Pitchlight Weight:||4 lb 4 oz|