Patagonia: Half Mass Bag - 'Previous Seasons'
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Built for bike commuters and perfectly sized for a day's worth of gear, Patagonia's Half Mass Bag has padding on the back and along the contoured base to protect the contents and provide structure. Inside, a padded computer sleeve accommodates most 15-inch laptops. The main compartment features a drop pocket that secures with a hook-and-loop tab, a mesh pocket, a padded electronics pocket, and pen sleeves. The cover flap overlaps the sides of the bag to block rain and has a pocket with a water-resistant zipper. The external side pocket stows a cell phone, power cords, or a water bottle. The bag's no-slip shoulder strap is fully adjustable, and the stabilizer strap stows away. With a topside carrying handle, a reflective panel for visibility at night and a bike-light mount.
- Main flap opens to largest compartment housing one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket, and three slots for pens; exterior, zippered pocket on flap has moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
- Interior padded computer sleeve raised off the ground cradles most 15" laptops and secures with a buckle and strap
- Front flap has reflective panel and a webbing bike-light mount
- Side-mounted, exterior water bottle pocket
- Interior drop pocket secures with hook-and-loop tab for quick access to boarding passes, magazines or newspapers
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with floating pad, three-point adjustable stability strap and top-side carrying handle
|Weight:||822 g (1 lb 13 oz)|
|Capacity:||20L / 1220 in³|
|Fabric:||Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester|
|Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester|