GU: GU Roctane
Our Price: $1.99
|Cherry Lime||IMS#: 526454|
|Chocolate Raspberry||IMS#: 526455|
|Strawberry Kiwi||IMS#: 653749|
|Vanilla Orange||IMS#: 628259|
Roctane is GU sports’ high-performance energy gel that utilizes a similar formula to original GU Energy Gel, but with significantly higher concentrations of amino acids and citrates, plus a new amino acid complex—Ornithine Alpha-Ketaglutarate (OKG). These ingredients mitigate the energy-sapping effects of lactic-acid build-up, produce energy more efficiently, improve recovery through a decrease in exercise-induced muscle damage and maintain mental focus through delayed onset of fatigue signals from the central nervous system. The result is a premium sports nutrition product that allows athletes across all sports to perform at a higher intensity for a longer period of time.
Note: Passion Fruit, Chocolate Rasberry, Vanilla Orange, and Cherry Lime contain 35mg of caffeine. Strawberry Kiwi does not contain any caffeine.
New Passion Fuit Roctane (Limited Release) purchases support Challenge for Kids.
- Each packet (serving) contains 100 calories of easy to digest simple and complex carbohydrates, electrolytes, amino acids and caffeine to fuel extreme endeavors:
- Ideal carbohydrate ratio - A Blend of glucose to fructose can help your body use more of the carbohydrates you ingest during training or racing. Research shows that a combination of these two carbohydrates is better than glucose or fructose alone
- More key electrolytes - Sodium and potassium help to properly maintain hydration
- More Branch Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine) - Shown to serve as a fuel source (when taken with carbohydrates), reduce muscle damage, enhance recovery and delay fatigue – all critical during intense or long efforts
- More Histidine (Amino Acid) - Can promote muscle buffers to prevent accumulation of lactic acid in muscles during exercise
- More Caffeine – Proven to stimulate the central nervous system and reduce pain perception leading to prolonged exercise and delayed fatigue
- Ornithine Alpha-Ketaglutarate (OKG) - included to support recovery by helping block the catabolic effects of various hormones that cause muscle trauma