GU: Gu Chomps
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Gu Chomps helps you when you feel that need to chew something, and still giving you all the fuel that you need to complete your adventures. GU Chomps utilize GU Energy Gel's proven blend of carbohydrates, amino acids, antioxidants and electrolytes in a chewable form.
- Carbohydrates: Like GU, Chomps contain a balance of complex carbohydrates (maltodextrin) and simple carbs (tapioca syrup and cane sugar) as the basis for delivering fast and usable energy. Each carbohydrate plays a key role in fueling your competitive fire. Together they get you moving faster and longer, not to mention helping you feel better on the rebound.
- Amino Acids: Of course there is more to GU and Chomps than just carbs. Both contain branched chain amino acids, which provide extra energy during exercise and play a key role in maintaining concentration and accelerating recovery from a hard workout or race.
- Antioxidants: GU Chomps are chock full of two key antioxidants, all natural vitamins C and E. Free radicals hate us! We can't guarantee that you won't bonk or won't be sore after a long workout, but certainly the advanced food science behind GU products will help.
- Electrolytes: Meaningful levels of electrolytes, when supported by water, help you stay hydrated and firing on all cylinders.
- GU Chomps contain 55mg of sodium & 40mg of potassium per serving.
- Caffeine: Caffeine has meaningful benefits for athletes during training or racing as it:
- stimulates the central nervous system
- increases the release of adrenalin and helps the body metabolize fat as fuel.
- GU Chomps are available in a variety of caffeinated and caffeine-free flavors.
- ***Blueberry Pomegranate does not contain caffeine***