Red Rocks Publishing: Grand Canyon River Rafting: What To Expect & How To Prepare For Your Guided River Trip
Our Price: $16.98
This essential comprehensive book prepares you for your multi-day Grand Canyon Whitewater River Adventure. Right down to the sand in your shoes, Stedman has overlooked nothing. Interviews with River Guides have made Grand Canyon River Rafting a relevant manual, providing helpful checklists and answers to questions River Guides are asked over and over, as well as guidance in choosing appropriate clothing, gear, equipment, and personal necessities. Thorough descriptions of how to pack, how to prepare for camp life, and the types and options of River trips round out what the beginner needs to know. Stedman effectively addresses vital safety and sanitization issues, significant women's concerns, and Leave No Trace ethics. This valuable manual leads the way to appropriate preparedness, assured peace of mind, and the confidence required to fully enjoy your Adventure Of A Lifetime.
Also included are helpful resources, recommended reading, a glossary, and an Index.
Get informed! Your ultimate goal is to be safe, have fun, and desire to do it all again!
- Answers to Questions River Guides are Asked Over and Over
- Types And Options of River Trips
- Tips And Suggestions on Choosing Appropriate Clothing
- And Footwear
- Ideas And Suggestions on Selecting the Correct Gear
- And Equipment
- Information on River Life, Camping, And Hiking
- Pointers on How to Organize And Pack to Retain Your Sanity
- Women’s Concerns – And Questions Answered by Women
- Who Have Been There, Done That
- Things Your Guides Would Like You to Know Before You
- Show Up. Once Launched, There is No Going Back to Gather
- What You Have Overlooked.
- Helpful Resources and Recommended Reading to Keep You a
- Happy Camper”
|Dimensions:||8.8 x 6 x 0.6 inches|
|Date Published:||January 1, 2014|