Our Price: $39.00
|*[Tmt Tomato] - 1 SZ ||IMS#: 652294|
|*Blk Black - ||IMS#: 590983|
|*Lit Light Balsamic - ||IMS#: 590986|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Tmt Tomato]
Color: Blk Black
Color: Lit Light Balsamic
Patagonia's Gnarwall Beanie has staying power all day, everyday, whether you’re chopping firewood or straightlining a run through Gad Valley. It’s soft and comfortable, with a taller crown that slips down over your ears and forehead when you want to slip away incognito. The nylon and chlorine-free merino wool blend stays warm even in saturated weather; the exterior has a unique A/B yarn-twist design for texture. One size.
- Nylon and chlorine-free merino wool blend is soft and comfortable
- Unique A/B yarn twist design
- Increased depth for more coverage over forehead and ears
|Fabric:||55% nylon/45% chlorine-free merino wool|
|Weight:||87 g (3.1 oz)|