Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Geshido is the ultimate high performance shoe for high level climbing in all terrains: whether it’s technical face climbing, steep power climbing or jamming in thin cracks, this shoe will take it on. It’s built on Evolv's newest last that features a slight down turned toe that gives the climber a high level of performance and versatility on any terrain.
- PROFILE: Asymmetric downturned (MK-1 last)
- UPPER: Leather
- LINING: Cotton heel, leather foot bed, nylon forefoot
- CLOSURE: Lace
- SOLE: 4.2 mm TRAX High Friction Rubber
- RAND: VTR3D variable thickness rand
- MIDSOLE: MX-P: 1 mm half-length
- SIZES: 4-13.5 US
- WEIGHT: 9.5 oz (1/2 pair Men's size 9)