Our Price: $399.00
|*Black - 1 SZ ||IMS#: 426927|
|*Lit Light Balsamic - 1 SZ ||IMS#: 630991|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Lit Light Balsamic
Think of this wheeled bag from Patagonia as an escape waiting to happen. The sturdy Freewheeler accommodates a week's worth of clothes in one compartment, and boots or dirty gear in another (the two are separated by a floating baffle). A zippered, easy-access end compartment and an interior mesh toiletry pocket fight the forces of chaos to keep you organized. A light-colored lining makes it easy to see what you have stashed inside. Structurally impact-resistant skidplates and the tough-as-nails molded bottom pan stand up to brutal treatment, while smooth-rolling 80-mm wheels, steered by a 2-position retractable handle, get you where you're going with ease. With haul handles at both ends, external compression straps to cinch the load and/or attach bulky items, and batten supports on the sides that keep the bag standing upright (but collapse for easy storage).
- Main compartment holds a week’s worth of clothes; fully lined lower compartment separates boots and gear from clothing; floating baffle allows the load to expand into either compartment; zippered end compartment for easy-access items; interior mesh pocket for toiletries
- Light-colored lining makes contents easy to find
- Smooth-rolling 80mm wheels provide plenty of clearance
- Molded bottom pan resists abrasion and protects contents; impact-resistant skidplates
- Two-position retractable handle makes steering easy; haul handles at either end; external compression straps; stowable business card holder
- Batten supports on sides keep bag standing and collapse for easy storage
|Weight:||4422 g (9 lbs 12 oz)|
|Fabric:||Body: 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester|
|Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester|
|Capacity:||66L / 4027 in³|