Patagonia: Freewheeler Max
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Oversized package, extra shipping costs apply.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Back (Black)
Caption: Side Detail (Black)
Caption: In Use (Black)
Caption: Wheeled (Black)
The cavernous Freewheeler Max luggage bag from Patagonia is like having a long bed truck at your fingertips. Its main compartment swallows all of your clothing and holds sundries in an interior mesh pocket; shoes and gear get their own zippered end section. The Max's light-colored lining makes contents easy to find. A retractable 2-position handle nimbly steers the load, which rolls smoothly on sturdy 80-millimeter wheels that provide plenty of clearance. With haul handles at both ends, external compression straps to cinch the load and/or attach bulky items, and batten supports on the sides that keep the bag standing upright (but collapse for easy storage). Impact-resistant skidplates withstand bumps and scrapes. Made of a tough 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a water-based polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with a molded-foam and ballistics-nylon base. *Other items shown in images not included.
- Zippered main compartment holds large load; zippered end compartment for shoes and quick-access items; interior mesh pocket for toiletries
- Light-colored lining makes contents easy to find
- Molded bottom pan resists abrasion and protects contents; impact-resistant skidplates
- Two-position retractable handle makes steering easy; haul handles at either end; external compression straps; stowable business card holder
- Batten supports on sides keep bag standing and collapse for easy storage
- Smooth-rolling 80mm wheels provide plenty of clearance
|Weight:||10 lbs 8 oz/ 4763 g|
|Fabric:||Body: 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester|
|Base: molded foam and 11-oz 1,200-denier 100% recycled polyester|
|Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester. All treated with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Capacity:||4027 cu in/ 66L|