Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- CamelBak products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Perfect for done-in-a-day or everyday adventures, the award-winning CamelBak Fourteener will keep you hydrated for 3+ hours while securing all your gear in an organized fashion.
- 100 fl. oz. Antidote™ reservoir features a welded center baffle and low-profile shape for stability
- Quick Link™ system lets you effortlessly add accessories such as a Fresh™ filter, insulated tube, tube director, flow meter or hanger (accessories sold separately)
- Redesigned hydration compartment loads easily, holding the reservoir flat against your back to leave more room for layers and gear
- Air-light port with wide mouth cuts weight and makes it easy to fill and clean the reservoir; quick-snap cap tightens in just a quarter turn
- Folding arms lock into position to hold the reservoir open when drying; arms tuck out of the way around the port when not in use
- Big Bite™ valve is ergonomically positioned for easy drinking
- PureFlow™ delivery tube makes every gulp taste clean, not like plastic
- With its separate zippered opening, the reservoir can be easily refilled without removing it from the pack; insulated reservoir pocket keeps your water cool for hours
- Dynamic Suspension™ harness with padded shoulder straps, sternum strap and hipbelt provide maximum comfort and even load distribution
- Back panel offers multidirectional ventilation and a stable center of gravity
- Main compartment holds lunch, gear and all your 10 essentials for a 1-day peak ascent
- Large, zippered front pocket keeps electronics, cell phone or other valuables close at hand
- Small zippered top pocket with fleece lining stores sunglasses or MP3 player
- Dual side-compression straps help stabilize the load; tool loop and lash point let you attach extra gear to the exterior of the pack
- The CamelBak Fourteener hydration pack is made from rugged nylon taffeta and abrasion-resistant ripstop nylon for long-lasting wear
|Weight:||2 lbs 6 oz / 1 kg|
|Dimensions:||20.5 x 10.5 x 10.5 in|
|Fabric:||100D Rain Dobby, 230 Taffeta & 420 Nylon with DWR & 1000 mm PU coating|
|Torso Length:||19 in|
|Load Range:||10-25 lb|