Garmin: Forerunner 610
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Garmin products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The first to put GPS on runners' wrists just tipped off a whole new race. With a touch, tap or swipe, Forerunner 610 lets you get on with your run while it tracks all the details.
Forerunner 610 gives you several ways to get in touch with your training data. The swipe and scroll action makes it easy to adjust settings, review your run history and more. A quick tap of the screen is all it takes to advance to the next training page so you can see more data.
The 610’s sleek touchscreen is as rugged as it is functional, proving it’s more than just a pretty face. The 610 can stand up to rain, sweat and splashes, yet it’s sensitive enough that you can operate it with running gloves.
- Touchscreen lets you get on with your run while it tracks all the details, with just a touch, tap, or swipe. Stands up to rain, sweat, and the occasional drink station dousing, yet is sensitive enough to operate with running gloves
- Virtual Partner® lets you see how you measure up to a static pace you set
- Virtual Racer™ lets you race your previous bests or an activity from another user. Accounts for varying speeds and real time conditions
- Training effect measures the impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness, to help you train smarter instead of harder. Calculated based on user profile, heart rate, and difficulty of activity
- Set vibration alerts for time, distance, calories, heart rate, run/walk breaks, and cadence
- Guides you back to the starting point of your run, giving you the freedom to run new routes and always find your way back
- Automatically transfers data to your computer when in range so you can analyze your run later at Garmin Connect™
- Screens are customizable so you can configure up to 4 training pages with up to 4 data fields
- Create custom workouts with varied exercise and rest intervals
- Create interval workouts based on time or distance
- Auto Lap® automatically marks a lap by distance or position
- Auto Pause® automatically pauses timer when yous stop or drop below a specific field
- Works with ANT+™ compatible fitness equipment to track and store indoor workouts
- Bike mode with custom settings is compatible with speed/cadence sensor
|Dimensions:||1.80 x 2.50 x 0.56 in|
|Display Dimensions:||1 in diameter|
|Display Resolution:||128 x 128 pixels|
|Battery Type:||Rechargeable lithium-ion|
|Battery Life:||4 weeks in power save mode; 8 hours in training mode|
|High Sensitivity Receiver:||Yes|
|Ability to add maps:||No|
|Accepts MicroSD Cards?:||No|
|Lap history:||1,000 laps|