Garmin: Forerunner 220
Our Price: $249.99
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Garmin products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
A coach is a philosopher, a grizzled veteran, a guru, a tinkerer, an analyst, a dictator, and an advocate. And sometimes a coach is a person who knows how well you should perform, even when you doubt. This is the Forerunner 220, a GPS running watch so dialed-in, it might just know your abilities better than you do.
- Color Display:
- 220 features a high-resolution color display putting essential features at your fingertips and in vivid colors for quicker comprehension.
- Auto Pause:
- With the Auto Pause feature on, the 220 automatically pauses when you pause your run (at an intersection for example) and starts again when you start your run.
- Design your workout or get a free training plan on Garmin Connect then load it on to your 220 for real-time coaching on pace, time and distance.
- Personal Records:
- 220 keeps you motivated by letting you know when you’ve achieved a personal record from the mile to the marathon.
- Vibration Alerts:
- Get vibration alerts so you know when you are ahead or behind the pace you set your watch to track. You can also get vibration alerts for your mile split, lap, or customize alerts for various other information.
- Wirelessly link to Garmin Connect Mobile anywhere on your smartphone through Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Upload your 220 data to Connect on your home computer with a USB connection.
- More Features:
- Comfortable, Lightweight Design
- High-resolution Color Display
- Vibration Alerts
- Interval Workouts
- Wireless Uploads & USB Connectivity
- Auto Lap®
- Auto Pause®
- Personal Records
- Post-run Summary
- Calories (heart-rate based)
- Run/Walk Alerts
- Fast GPS Fix
- Training Plan Support
- ANT+™ for sensors
- Heart Rate Zones
- Heart Rate Alerts
- Advanced Workouts
- Configurable Data Fields
- Connected features
- Pace alerts
|Dimensions:||1.8 x 1.8 x 0.5 in/4.5 x 4.5 x 1.2 cm)|
|Display Resolution:||1.0 in/ 2.54 cm diameter|
|180 x 180 pixels|
|Weight:||1.4 oz (40.7 g)|
|Battery Life:||up to 6 weeks in watch mode; up to 10 hours in training mode|
|Water resistant:||Yes (50m)|
|High Sensitivity Receiver:||Yes|
|Ability to add maps:||No|
|Accepts Data Cards:||No|
|Heart Rate Monitor:||Yes (Some versions)|
|Bike Speed/Cadence Sensor:||No|
|Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer):||Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)|
|Garmin Connect™ Compatible (online community for analyzing, categorizing, and sharing data):||Yes|
|Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person):||No|
|Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities):||No|
|Courses (compete against previous activities):||No|
|Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed):||Yes|
|Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap):||Yes|
|Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout):||Yes|
|Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button):||No|
|Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts):||Yes|
|Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace):||Yes|
|Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal):||No|
|Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert):||Yes|
|Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals):||Yes|
|Heart rate-based calorie computation:||Yes|
|Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness):||No|
|Unit-to-unit transfer (Shares data wirelessly with similar units):||No|
|Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+™-enabled power meters):||No|
|Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride):||No|
|V02 max estimate:||No|