Mountain Hardwear: Fluid 32 - Previous Seasons
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
More space and a nifty top-loading design make the Fluid 32 from Mountain Hardwear a good-looking, reservoir-ready pack that does it all. Hydration sleeve can fit a 100 oz bladder (not included) and external access makes refilling a snap. Support, stability and comfort all in one!
- OTF (on-The-Fly) Compression lets user adjust load stability while wearing the pack without restricting motion
- HardWave framesheet keeps backpanel flat for a stable fit without compromising flexibility
- Center 7075 high strength alloy stay for load support
- Breathable spacer mesh backpanel with air channels for cooling ventilation
- Soft-edge shoulder straps with ventilated foam are comfortable on bare-skin
- Padded, ventilated waist belt with zip pockets adds stability and quick access storage
- Fixed top lid with large main compartment and smaller mesh security pocket for keys, headlamp, etc.
- Pleated front compression pocket
|Weight:||Small/Medium - 1 lb 14|
|Medium/ Large - 2 lb 9 oz|
|Capacity:||Small/Medium - 1,950 cu in|
|Medium/Large - 2,150 cu in|
|Fits Torso Length:||Small/Medium - 16 to 19 in|
|Medium/Large - 18.5 to 22 in|
|Load Limit:||20 - 35 lb|
|Fabric:||Body: 100D SilSeal Ripstop Cordura® Nylon|
|Accent: 210D HexNut™ Ripstop Nylon|
|Bottom: 315D SilSeal Cordura™ Nylon|