Mountain Hardwear: Fluid 18
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
If you commute on a bicycle, you know what a pain it is to fit your helmet and a change of clothes into one pack, along with your usual load of books and water. The Fluid 18 from Mountain Hardwear features plenty of pockets and compression straps to keep you organized, right down to your helmet and sunglasses. Packs designed for fast-packing and trail-running must hug the body. The Fluid pack minimizes sway and maintains an inboard center of gravity by molding the pack to the shape of your back. New for 2012 - more sizes, a new backpanel, and a zippered hydration sleeve.
- Large main compartment with internal security pocket.
- OTF (On-The-Fly) Compression lets you stabilize the pack while you run, hike or bike so you can maintain your balance as you go
- CoolWave suspension with performated foam backpanel and lumbar provides excellent load support and great ventilation.
- Zippered hydration sleeve design fits bladders with 100 oz capacity (not included) and allows for fast refilling
- Fleece-lined media and sunglasses pocket has a zippered closure to secure them when the trail gets a bit bumpy
- Front compression pocket with stretch mesh panels for overloads, helmet, etc.
- Large zippered mesh pockets on the ventilated hipbelt stow energy food where you can get to it in a pinch so you have what you need to keep going
- Dedicated zip access hydration sleeve with dual ports.
|Capacity:||1100 in³ / 18 L|
|Weight:||1 lb 8 oz / 680 g|
|Load :||10 - 25 lbs / 5 - 11 kg|
|Torso:||Small/Medium: 16-19 in / 41-48 cm|
|Fabric:||Body: 100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon|
|Accent: 210D HexNut™ Ripstop Nylon|
|Bottom: 210D HexNut™ Ripstop Nylon|