SOG Specialty Knives & Tools: Flash I - Half Serrated
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
There's a difference between trying to cut cheese on a camping trip from trying to cut cordage when you're trying to set up a lean-to. The Flash I Half Serrated knife from SOG Specialty Knifes & Tools was designed with this in mind. When you need to saw through twigs or rope, the serrated half gets it done with its durable, cryogenic-heat-treated blade. Need to cut up some fish or just open up that letter? The straight blade slides through it likes it's butter! Fast open action comes is convenient when you've only got one hand to work with. The Flash I Half Serrated Knife truly does it all!
- Half-serrated blade allows you to cut through just about anything
- SOG® Assisted Technology allows for quick and easy operation: once you initiate the one-handed opening action, the blade will open because the force propelling the knife open becomes greater than the closing force
- Additional safety lock gives added security when the blade is closed
- Patent pending, reversible bayonet-mounted clip ensures lowest, discreet carrying possible
- Straight-edge satin finish blade
- SOG® unique cryogenic heat treatment process increases durability and wear-resistance of knife blades
|Blade Length:||2.5 x 0.09 in|
|Length:||Overall - 5.75 in|
|Blade material:||AUS 8 Steel|