Patagonia: Men's Fitz Roy Down Hoody
Our Price: $379.00
|*Pbh Paintbrush Red - MD ||IMS#: 597906|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Pbh Paintbrush Red
A cold mountain staple, the Fitz Roy Down Hoody from Patagonia features baffled construction to promote optimal lofting of the 800-fill-power down; its lightweight, durable polyester ripstop shell is 100% recycled and has a moisture-shedding Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The jacket's close fit and dual-adjust drawcord hem trap heat, and the low-bulk draft tube protects the front zipper from backcountry winds. The 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a fleece-lined chin flap, and snugs close to the head and face for toasty warmth until the stove gets stokin' in the yurt. Pockets: two microfleece-lined zippered handwarmers, one exterior chest, one interior zippered security and one interior mesh drop-in.
- Baffled construction promotes optimal loft and compressibility
- Center front zipper has low-bulk draft tube to prevent wind chill; fleece-lined chin flap for comfort
- Pockets: Two microfleece-lined, zippered handwarmers, one exterior chest, one interior zippered security, one interior mesh drop-in
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out drafts
|Fabric:||Body: Lightweight and windproof recycled polyester ripstop fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection|
|Shell: 1.3-oz microdenier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulation:||800-fill-power premium European goose down|