Our Price: $399.99
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Garmin products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Basemap on screen
Caption: Data share mode
Caption: Watch mode
Caption: Electronic compass
Caption: Temperature sensor
The Garmin fenix™ takes navigation to a whole new level! With trip information on heading, elevation, and weather changes, the fenix™ is a must-have for every outdoor enthusiast. Routes, tracklogs, and up to 1,000 waypoints make it easy for you to help you get back and see where you've been. Endurance athletes can pair it up with Garmin's premium heart rate monitor and speed/cadence bike sensor to get the most out of the fenix™.
- Ability to add additional points of interest
- Built-in barometric altimeter provides accurate elevation information to keep track of ascent and descent
- Barometer helps you monitor and predict weather changes by showing you short-term changes in the barometric air pressure.
- The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you're moving or not.
- Temperature sensor keeps track of how rapidly the temperature is rising or falling so you can determin clothing and shelter needs, or whether it's time to turn back
- Easily share tracks, waypoints, routes and paperless geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS devices and smartphones. fenix™ is equipped with both ANT™ capabilities and Bluetooth® technology. Pair fenix™ with external devices, such as Garmin's external temperature sensor, heart rate monitor, and speed/cadence bike sensor.
- Includes basemap and 20MB of built-in memory for 1,000 waypoints or 10,000 points within 100 saved tracks
- Paperless geocaching-friendly, with hunt/fish calendar, sun/moon information, and area calculation
- Watch functions: time, date, alarm, timer, chronograph, chimes and vibration
- Fitness functions include: user profiles for running and cycling, Auto Pause®, Auto Lap®, alerts, customizable data fields such as heart rate, distance, pace, calories, laps and more
|Dimensions:||Unit - 1.9 x 1.9 x 0.7 in|
|Display - 1.2 x 1.2 in|
|Display Resolution:||70 x 70 pixels|
|Display Type:||Transflective, monochrome LCD|
|Battery Type:||Rechargeable lithium-ion|
|Battery Life:||Up to 50 hours (GPS mode); 2 weeks (sensor mode); 6 weeks (watch mode)|
|High Sensitivity Receiver:||Yes|