Patagonia: Expedition Weight Merino Hiking Mid Socks
Our Price: $49.00
|*[Blk Black] - SM ||IMS#: 652594|
|*[Wax Wax Red] - SM ||IMS#: 652598|
|*[Wax Wax Red] - MD ||IMS#: 652599|
|*Driftwood Drf 199 - SM ||IMS#: 532200|
|*Forge Grey Fge 961 - SM ||IMS#: 532204|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Blk Black]
Color: [Wax Wax Red]
Color: Driftwood Drf 199
Color: Forge Grey Fge 961
These extra-warm socks from Patagonia feature a terry-loop construction throughout the interior and a toasty blend of merino wool and nylon to keep feet warm in flash-freeze temperatures. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside mountaineering boots, and the tall, rib-knit shaft holds the socks in place without binding or sloughing. Wickedly durable, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. Mid-calf height protects your lower legs from big boots.
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Mid-calf height
- The most cushioning available for extreme comfort and warmth
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort
|Fabric:||72% merino wool/23% nylon/4% polyester/1% spandex|
|Weight:||204 g (7.2 oz)|