Mountain Hardwear: EV 2 - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Designed to Ed Viesturs' specifications for a compact, light, strong, two-person tent, the EV2ª is purposefully designed for the rigors of high altitude expeditions. EV2Õs trim design fits on ledges, and its clip set-up aids high-wind pitches. VX02 fabric - a lightweight, strong, non-stretch laminate - stabilizes and strengthens when pitched, and Atlas Scandium XL poles add sturdiness while shaving weight. Interior zip and built in ventilation help frost management while integrated vestibule provides protection from the elements.
- Guaranteed watertight construction
- Atlas Scandium XL poles provide light weight strength.
- Conduit FR 30D fly fabric is waterproof, light, and durable.
- Evolution tension arch design keeps this tent sturdy even in high winds.
- 2 SVX windows remain flexible even to -40 F.
- Welded zipper flaps and watertight door zippers to keep the weather out
- Watertight zippered snow port
|Trail Weight:||4 lb 5 oz|
|# of People:||2|
|Floor Area:||31 sq ft|
|Interior Height:||3 ft 5 in|
|Packed Dimension:||18 in X 5.85 in|