Mountain Hardwear: Ethereal Bivy
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Heavy duty without actually being heavy, the Mountain Hardwear Ethereal Bivy keeps you dry with its Conduit SL AXF™ waterproof shell, welded zippers and reverse DWR-treated zippers that all help keep water out. When the weather is gorgeous out, zip open the outer shell cover to reveal the mesh panel, great for warm summer nights. The Ethereal Bivy is a reliable sleep shelter for the solitary backpacker who doesn't need the weight or bulk of a full-on tent but still wants protection from the unexpected.
- When the weather takes a turn for the worst, the welded zipper flaps and reversed DWR (Durable Water Repellant) treated zippers work with the Conduit SL AXF™ waterproof-breathable shell fabric to keep water out
- Poles, sleeves and grommets are color-coded to make set up faster and easier
- SVX film window offers some light in the day and lets you see outside to plan what gear you might need for the weather ahead
- For more ventilation, zip open the no see-um mesh panel to enjoy some cool, dry air
- Zippered vents keep bugs out and allow airflow in so it doesn't rain inside your bivy
- Poles are lightweight and made from 7mm diameter aluminum to give you some more space inside the bivy
|Weight:||1 lb 9 oz|
|Stuff Size:||15 x 4.5 in|