Marmot: Eos 1 Person Tent
Our Price: $249.00
|*9260 Vintage Orange ||IMS#: 614768|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Marmot products are not available for overseas shipment.
Color: 9260 Vintage Orange
Caption: With tent fly on
The Marmot Eos 1 Person Tent is now even more lightweight! With one pole and plenty of No-Seeum-Net, the Eos 1 has a minimum weight of 2.12 pounds so you really can bring the kitchen sink, but only if you really want to.
- DAC® NSL Dual diameter green poles with eco-friendly green anodizing
- Free-standing design is convenient
- Color-coded "easy pitch" clips and poles make setup fast and easy
- Fully taped floor and fly seams keep water out
- Caternary cut floor minimizes exposure to low water when the weather is less than favorable
- If you need to go ultralite, the Bare Bones Setup option lets you leave the tent body at home and use only the poles, tent fly, and footprint (sold separately) to get the shelter you need, without the weight
- Optional footprint for added durability is sold separately
- Reflective guy out points help you make the most of your tent space while also helping you to avoid tripping over the lines
|Number of People:||1|
|Minimum Weight:||2 lb 7 oz|
|Maximum Weight:||2 lb 13 oz|
|Dimensions:||36 x 37 x 87 in|
|Floor Area:||21 sq ft|
|Number of Vestibules:||1|
|Vestibule Area:||7.85 sq ft|
|Number of Poles:||1|
|Pole Type:||DAC® Featherlite NSL 8.05mm|
|Packed Size:||21.5 x 6 in|
|Fly material:||40d 100% Nylon Ripstop/PU 1800mm, W/R, F/R|
|Canopy:||20d No-See-Um Net F/R|
|Floor Fabric:||40d 100% Nylon 3000mm W/R, F/R|