Outdoor Research: DryComp Summit Sack Fall 2012
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Load a sleeping bag and down jacket in this compression sack; waterproof Hydroseal coated fabric and a roll top closure protect your gear on the approach. On the final push the compression straps convert to shoulder straps and a waist belt, and the DryComp becomes your summit sack. The ergonomic design fits flat against your back, and dual daisy chains with ice axe loops take care of your climbing and mountaineering equipment.
- Four compression straps convert to hip belt and foam padded shoulder straps
- Dual daisy chains with ice axe loops to hold all your summit gear
- Hydroseal coated Antron nylon is waterproof and durable with waterproof taped seams for greater protection from the elements
- External roll top waterproof closure with durable buckle to secure
- Ergonomic design fits flat against back for comfort when summiting
- Two side mesh pockets with one-hand pull elastic drawcords; the sack stuffs in side pocket for storage
|Average Weight:||12.2 oz / 346 g|
|Capacity:||2197 cubic inches / 36 L|
|Dimensions:||Rolled: 24 x 11 x 9 inches / 61 cm x 28 cm x 23 cm|