Mountain Hardwear: Drifter 3
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Mountain Hardwear Drifter 3 Tent is large enough to accommodate you and your two most trusted accomplices for nearly every kind of adventure. The vestibules give you a place to store your packs and other gear after a long day on the trail or in the mountains. Two doors keep you from tripping over each other for bathroom runs, making this great for group outings! Quick and easy to pitch, the compact Drifter is perfect for camping and backpacking.
- Two doors prevent you from tripping over your companions to get to your sleeping bag
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- DAC Pressfit™ industry leading poles
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Two mesh/canopy doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Tent comes packed in its stuff sack and then in its own box for shipping convenience
|Minimum Weight:||5 lbs 3 oz / 2.35 kg|
|Pitchlight Weight:||3 lbs 13 oz / 1.73 kg|
|Packaged Weight:||5 lbs 15 oz / 2.67 kg|
|Floor Area:||43 sq ft / 4 sq m|
|Vestibule Area:||10 sq ft x 2 / 0.9 sq m x 2|
|Interior Height:||47 in / 119 cm|
|Number of Poles:||2|
|Number of doors:||2|
|Number of vestibules:||2|
|Packaged Size:||7 in x 26 in / 18 cm x 66 cm|