Mountain Hardwear: Drifter 2
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Mountain Hardwear Drifter 2 Tent is a light 2-person tent that uses DAC Pressfit™ Poles and gives you and your traveling buddy plenty of space. Each person gets their own door and vestibule to prevent tripping over each other and your gear while trying to get settled in. Quick and easy to pitch, this compact tent is perfect for camping and backpacking.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Pole system is strong, lightweight, durable, resistant to corrosion and dents, and easy to service by hand in the field
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Bar tacks on grommet tabs are color coded to poles for easy set up
- Two doors prevent you from tripping over your companion to get to your sleeping bag
- Two vestibules give you and your buddy some extra space for packs and other gear
- Box option means the tent is packed it its stuff sack and then in its own box for shipping convenience
|# of People:||2|
|Minimum Weight:||4 lb 11 oz / 2.13 kg|
|Trail Weight:||4 lb 12 oz|
|Pitchlight Weight:||3 lb 7 oz / 1.55 kg|
|Floor Area:||32 sq ft / 3.0 sq n|
|Peak Height:||45 in|
|# of Poles:||2|
|Packed Dimension:||26 x 7 in|
|Vestibule Area:||10 sq ft x 2|