Black Diamond: Distance Cork
Our Price: $119.95
|100 Cm||IMS#: 664605|
|110 Cm||IMS#: 664606|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Black Diamond products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The Black Diamond Distance Cork trekking pole adds a premium moisture-wicking cork grip to their popular Distance Z-Pole for active endeavors from trail running Germany's Zugspitze to backpacking via Switzerland's Wanderweg. Durable all-aluminum construction is matched with a coated inner cord and innovative speed cones for deployment in just seconds while on the trail. Breathable straps wick away sweat, and non-slip mini grip extensions allows for quick choke-ups on steep uphill sections. Interchangeable rubber and carbide Tech Tips can be easily swapped out for different trail surfaces.
Black Diamond’s Z-Pole Technology was born from their expertise in avalanche probes—by using a three-section shaft, a concealed inner Kevlar cord and innovative speed cones, their collapsible Z-Poles snap into place and lock with a single pull. When not in use, a single push button releases the pole for compact storage.
- Durable aluminum construction
- 3-section Z-Pole folding design with speed cone deployment
- Lightweight, natural cork grip with EVA foam top and moisture-wicking strap
- Non-slip foam mini grip extension for secure choke ups
- Includes interchangeable, non-marking rubber Tech Tips, carbide Tech Tips and stow bag
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher secures folding sections
- NOTE: 3-season Z-Poles do not accept, or have fittings for snow or powder baskets
|Usable Length:||100 cm: 39 in|
|110 cm: 43 in|
|120 cm: 47 in|
|130 cm: 51 in|
|Weight (per pair):||100 cm: 355 g /12.5 oz|
|110 cm: 365 g /12.9 oz|
|120 cm: 375 g /13.2 oz|
|130 cm: 385 g /13.6 oz|
|Collapsed Length:||100 cm: 33 cm /13 in|
|110 cm: 36 cm /14 in|
|120 cm: 38 cm /15 in|
|130 cm: 43 cm /17 in|