Mountain Hardwear: Direttissima 50
Our Price: $240.00
|*Shark - SM/MD||IMS#: 653671|
|*Shark - MD/LG||IMS#: 653670|
- * May take 5 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
The choice of guides and serious alpinists; the Direttissima 50 hits the sweet spot with the right balance of durability, versatility, and weight for 1-day to multi-day climbs.
- Flexible design concept allows for removing or adding pack components for optimal versatility
- Multiple lash points and long compression webbing allow for overloads while effectiverly reducing volume as needed to keep any size load stable
- HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly but is removable for carrying lite loads
- Large zippered front pockety allows storage of frequently needed items or tools and maintains volume even when main compartment is full
- Easy access crampon stash pocket
- Super-strong X-Ply Ripstop front panel offers extreme abrasion resistance and tear strength at an incredibly light weight
|Capacity:||Small/Medium: 3050 cu in/ 50 L|
|Weight:||Small/Medium: 3 lbs 3 oz/ 1.46 kg|
|Torso:||Small/Medium: 16 - 19 in/ 41 - 48 cm|
|Load Range:||25 - 50 lb/ 11 - 22 kg|
|Fabric:||Body: 400D HD Nylon|
|Accent: HardWear™ X-Ply Ripstop|
|Bottom: 840D HT Ballistic Nylon|