Black Diamond: Cyborg Pro Crampon
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Black Diamond products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Optimized for steep waterfall ice, mixed climbing or hard mountain routes, the Cyborg’s semi-rigid design offers maximum control for precise placement with minimal weight. Used in mono- or dual-point configuration, the modular, hooded vertical frontpoints perform flawlessly on everything from tiny rock edges to thin ice smears. Substantial, aggressive secondary points enhance balance and stability and an articulated center strap and Micro-Adjust™ heel lever provide a solid fit on almost all technical boots. ABS plates included.
***Note: Boots size 12 (sole length 30 cm) and bigger require the Long Center Strap Extender***
- Lightest in class
- Adjustable, hooded verticle frontpoints, agressive secondary points
- Micro-adjust heel lever offers fit precision
- Pro Version for technical boots
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
|Weight Per Pair:||2 lb 7.5 oz / 1.12 kg|