Patagonia: Critical Mass Bag
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
This full-sized courier bag from Patagonia holds a day's worth of gear — from gym clothes, to reading material, to files for work. It has padding on the back and along the contoured base to protect the contents and provide structure. The main compartment features a drop pocket that secures with a hook-and-loop tab, a mesh pocket for visibility, a padded electronics pocket, pen sleeves and a secure zippered pocket. An interior, padded computer sleeve holds most 17-inch laptops. The front flap overlaps both sides of the bag to thwart rain; it also has a pocket that closes with a water-resistant zipper. An external side pocket holds a phone, power cords or a water bottle. Its no-slip shoulder strap is fully adjustable, and the stabilizer strap stows away when not in use. With a topside carrying handle, a reflective panel for visibility at night and a bike-light mount.
- Main flap opens to largest compartment housing one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, one padded electronics pocket, and three slots for pens; exterior, zippered pocket on flap has moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
- Interior padded computer sleeve raised off the ground cradles most 17" laptops and secures with a buckle and strap
- Front flap has reflective panel and a webbing bike-light mount
- Side-mounted, exterior, water bottle pocket
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap with floating pad, three-point adjustable stability strap and top-side carrying handle
|Weight:||893 g (1 lb 15.5 oz)|
|Capacity:||30L / 1832 in³|
|Materials:||Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester|
|Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier polyester. Both with a polyurethane coating|